Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: An Apology

Enjoy

Lew
A guy texts his neighbor

"Bob, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt and
I have to confess:

I have been helping myself to your wife when
you're not around, probably more than you know.

I know it's no excuse but I don't get it at home.

I can't live with the guilt any longer.
I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology.
It won't happen again."

The man, feeling outrage and betrayed, grabs his
gun goes into the bedroom, and without a word
shoots his wife.

Moments later the guy gets a second text:

"Damn! I really should use spell check!

That should be "wifi".

Sorry!!