Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Can anyone recommend this?

Hey Guys,

Newbie to the group, just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans? Thinking of purchasing for me and my boy (the sales pages say some plan's are aimed at kids!)

Any thoughts would be most welcome!
Link: http://tinyurl.com/Bestwoodworkresource

Thanks in advance,

Lee
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/12/2015 12:24 PM, Lee Carlisle wrote:
Hey Guys,

Newbie to the group, just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans? Thinking of purchasing for me and my boy (the sales pages say some plan's are aimed at kids!)

Any thoughts would be most welcome!
Link: http://tinyurl.com/Bestwoodworkresource

Thanks in advance,

Lee

Looks like a total scam! I can only leave this video up for 24 hours...BS!
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote:

Looks like a total scam! I can only leave this video up for 24
hours...BS!

Run, don't walk.

Wonder how long before he's on late night TV?

Betcha this guy has a bunch of clean Northern cars
straight from the rust belt he can make a deal on for you.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/12/2015 12:24 PM, Lee Carlisle wrote:
Hey Guys,

Newbie to the group, just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans? Thinking of purchasing for me and my boy (the sales pages say some plan's are aimed at kids!)

Any thoughts would be most welcome!
Link: http://tinyurl.com/Bestwoodworkresource

Thanks in advance,

Glad I walked back in from the shop.

RUN LIKE HELL THE OTHER WAY!!

Seriously!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 1:28:16 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 2/12/2015 12:24 PM, Lee Carlisle wrote:
Hey Guys,

Newbie to the group, just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans? Thinking of purchasing for me and my boy (the sales pages say some plan's are aimed at kids!)

Any thoughts would be most welcome!
Link: http://tinyurl.com/Bestwoodworkresource

Thanks in advance,

Lee

Looks like a total scam! I can only leave this video up for 24 hours...BS!

Hmm...could Lee be part of the scam, just posting the link to get it some traffic?

I am a moderator in a software forum and we often get brand new members asking questions whose sole purpose is to create traffic to specific sites. In many cases, that first post is the one and only post the member ever makes.

Hey Lee, are you still out there? Just checking...

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Lee
Carlisle wrote:

just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans?

Why would anyone pay for plans? Seriously, DAGS or visit your local
library!

Oh, and stop astro-turfing.

--
³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness
sobered, but stupid lasts forever.² -- Aristophanes
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/12/2015 2:08 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 1:28:16 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 2/12/2015 12:24 PM, Lee Carlisle wrote:
Hey Guys,

Newbie to the group, just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans? Thinking of purchasing for me and my boy (the sales pages say some plan's are aimed at kids!)

Any thoughts would be most welcome!
Link: http://tinyurl.com/Bestwoodworkresource

Thanks in advance,

Lee

Looks like a total scam! I can only leave this video up for 24 hours...BS!

Hmm...could Lee be part of the scam, just posting the link to get it some traffic?

The thought crossed my mind and if Lee does not reappear we know that
answer.

I am a moderator in a software forum and we often get brand new members asking questions whose sole purpose is to create traffic to specific sites. In many cases, that first post is the one and only post the member ever makes.

Hey Lee, are you still out there? Just checking...

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Lee
Carlisle wrote:

just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans?

Why would anyone pay for plans? Seriously, DAGS or visit your local
library!

Oh, and stop astro-turfing.

OK, LOL what is astro-turfing.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Carlisle wrote:
Hey Guys,

Newbie to the group, just wondered if anyone has any experience of
using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans? Thinking of purchasing for me and my
boy (the sales pages say some plan's are aimed at kids!)

Any thoughts would be most welcome!
Link: http://tinyurl.com/Bestwoodworkresource

Thanks in advance,

Lee

SPAM! Nice try - but that bait stinks from a mile away.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Run, don't walk.

Wonder how long before he's on late night TV?

Betcha this guy has a bunch of clean Northern cars
straight from the rust belt he can make a deal on for you.

Yeahbut, those cars have never experienced being flooded on a beach or in a
huricane....

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
On 2/12/2015 2:08 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Hmm...could Lee be part of the scam, just posting the link to get it
some traffic?

The thought crossed my mind and if Lee does not reappear we know that
answer.

Hell - I don't think it takes any time at all to know the answer to that
question.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article ,
Lee Carlisle wrote:

just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's
Woodworking' Plans?

Why would anyone pay for plans? Seriously, DAGS or visit your local
library!

Yeahbut... over 16,000 plans... how could a guy refuse?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Any thoughts would be most welcome!

!6,000 plans in 36 years ... That averages over 444 plans a year. Good luck!
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Mike Marlow
wrote:

Yeahbut, those cars have never experienced being flooded on a beach or in a
huricane...

After Katrina there were a whole lotta vehicles moved north into
Canada...

I remember that. Brian Williams was in the lead vehicle of the caravan

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 4:05:58 PM UTC-5, Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Mike Marlow
wrote:

Yeahbut, those cars have never experienced being flooded on a beach or in a
huricane...

After Katrina there were a whole lotta vehicles moved north into
Canada...

I know a printing company that bought a used press a while after, and
when it arrived the motors were full of sand.

djb

Back in the late 70's my buddy bought a used Firebird. I don't recall what year, late 60's, early 70's maybe. He noticed a slight discoloration on the bottom half of the gauges, but he never gave it much thought. We were in our late teens and just happy to have cars.

Every now and then he would notice pieces caked mud on the floor mats under the dashboard. After a while he realized that every time he hit a hard bump, pieces of mud would fall out from under the dashboard.

We finally figured out that the car must have been in a flood, and a serious one. For mud to be falling out from under the dash, and for the gauges to have been discolored meant that the car must have been at least halfway under water.

I used to borrow that car a lot - it was quick, but way too light in the rear end. I don't recall there ever being a problem because of the flood, other than the chunks of dirt that would land on your feet every now and then.

Recommend Repair Please? Bill Woodworking 31 September 29th 09 09:21 PM
Can any one recommend The3rd Earl Of Derby Woodworking 6 August 22nd 06 11:22 PM
Never recommend a jar! Colonel Jake TM Woodworking 0 June 27th 06 08:56 AM
Recommend me a Combi VisionSet UK diy 3 April 6th 06 05:32 PM
Can anyone recommend.... 99windstar Home Ownership 12 January 3rd 05 09:46 PM