Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Can anyone recommend this?

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 1:28:16 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 2/12/2015 12:24 PM, Lee Carlisle wrote:
Hey Guys,

Newbie to the group, just wondered if anyone has any experience of using 'Ted's Woodworking' Plans? Thinking of purchasing for me and my boy (the sales pages say some plan's are aimed at kids!)

Any thoughts would be most welcome!
Link: http://tinyurl.com/Bestwoodworkresource

Thanks in advance,

Lee

Looks like a total scam! I can only leave this video up for 24 hours...BS!

Hmm...could Lee be part of the scam, just posting the link to get it some traffic?

I am a moderator in a software forum and we often get brand new members asking questions whose sole purpose is to create traffic to specific sites. In many cases, that first post is the one and only post the member ever makes.

Hey Lee, are you still out there? Just checking...