Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Freight (good saw)

2.5 Horsepower 10 in. Industrial Tile/Brick Saw
Chicago Electric Power Tools Professional Series - item#69275

Read 72 Reviews
Write a Review
Cuts Large Size Tiles and Bricks
Bookmark and Share

Only: $399.99
Sale: $264.99
Qty:

"Sonny" wrote in message

Any recommendations? I'm not knowledgeable of the better tile saw brands,
for under $400-$500.

I need to cut about 400 brick and the cheapest estimate, from several
masons, is $1.50 per brick.

I see this one: On EBay for $294. Sears and other outlets have it for
$350. Amazon has it for $326:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/QEP-60020S-D...em339521 fda9

Thanks for any help.
Sonny