Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Foundation repair....wood work....?

On alt.binaries.woodworking
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 09:14:16 -0800, "jloomis"
wrote:

On alt.binaries.woodworking

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On alt.binaries.woodworking

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

So many of us do not have access to binaries groups, that it would be nice
if people would put pictures in photodrop, or one of the many online photo
services.
--
Jim in NC

---

Posted to rec.woodworking

Gordon Shumway wrote in
:

wrote:

On alt.binaries.woodworking

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

It's alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gordon Shumway" wrote:

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

Astraweb.com solves that problem.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:35:11 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On alt.binaries.woodworking

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

So many of us do not have access to binaries groups, that it would be nice
if people would put pictures in photodrop, or one of the many online photo
services.

I've got binaries groups, just not that one. However, after a little
digging (no pun intended, jloomis) I found it.

What he meant to say was:
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Posted to rec.woodworking

Astraweb.com is a binaries groups. (are a binaries groups) who knows
Anyway, how much......
I do not like to use an alternate web page either for picture dropping.
It is nice to be able to drop a picture and comment all in one format.
I wish this group had that alternate......
john

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Gordon Shumway" wrote:

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

Astraweb.com solves that problem.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote:

Astraweb.com is a binaries groups. (are a binaries groups) who
knows .........
Anyway, how much......

$10 buys you 25 GB.

I've used astraweb.com for at least 5 years and have only used 0.75
GB.

So, there is a bunch left.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 06:58:27 -0800, "jloomis"
wrote:

Astraweb.com is a binaries groups. (are a binaries groups) who knows
Anyway, how much......
I do not like to use an alternate web page either for picture dropping.
It is nice to be able to drop a picture and comment all in one format.
I wish this group had that alternate......
john

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
web.com...

"Gordon Shumway" wrote:

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

Astraweb.com solves that problem.

Lew

I think what Lew meant was Astraweb has alt.binaries.woodworking which
it does not. That group doesn't exist. However,
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, the group you really meant, does
exist. As usual Lew gets things a little distorted.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:56:37 -0600, Gordon Shumway
I think what Lew meant was Astraweb has alt.binaries.woodworking which
it does not. That group doesn't exist. However,
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, the group you really meant, does
exist. As usual Lew gets things a little distorted.

So Lew made a mistake. You never make mistakes though, just inevitably
end up being an insulting prick.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On alt.binaries.woodworking

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

So many of us do not have access to binaries groups, that it would be nice if people would put
pictures in photodrop, or one of the many online photo services.
--
Jim in NC

How about this? http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html
Art

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Artemus" wrote

How about this? http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html
Art

Hey, how'd you do that? g

Cool!
--
Jim in NC

---

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks Lew, I did look it up.
I use more in my photography group.
I like the picture addition.
Always like the responses I get, and try to keep my messages constructive...

"jloomis" wrote:

Astraweb.com is a binaries groups. (are a binaries groups) who knows
Anyway, how much......

$10 buys you 25 GB.

I've used astraweb.com for at least 5 years and have only used 0.75
GB.

So, there is a bunch left.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morgans" wrote in message ...

"Artemus" wrote
How about this? http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/week.html
Art

Hey, how'd you do that? g

Cool!
--
Jim in NC

I can't take credit for it. It is the work of DJ, another long time
denizen of this group.
Art