Posted to rec.woodworking
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Foundation repair....wood work....?

On Sun, 23 Feb 2014 06:58:27 -0800, "jloomis"
wrote:

Astraweb.com is a binaries groups. (are a binaries groups) who knows
Anyway, how much......
I do not like to use an alternate web page either for picture dropping.
It is nice to be able to drop a picture and comment all in one format.
I wish this group had that alternate......
john

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
web.com...

"jloomis" wrote:

On alt.binaries.woodworking

"Gordon Shumway" wrote:

Is it just me or does NewsGuy not have that group?

Astraweb.com solves that problem.

Lew

I think what Lew meant was Astraweb has alt.binaries.woodworking which
it does not. That group doesn't exist. However,
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, the group you really meant, does
exist. As usual Lew gets things a little distorted.