Aaron

Default Is foundation work cheaper in winter months?

I need foundation work done on my house. It shifts more in the summer
time, so I was wondering if I waited until the winter when there is
less movement if it would be cheaper since I don't think the demand
would be as high.

Any other suggestions on bringing down the cost of foundation repair?