DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is foundation work cheaper in winter months? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/67516-foundation-work-cheaper-winter-months.html)

Aaron September 1st 04 04:44 PM

Is foundation work cheaper in winter months?

I need foundation work done on my house. It shifts more in the summer
time, so I was wondering if I waited until the winter when there is
less movement if it would be cheaper since I don't think the demand
would be as high.

Any other suggestions on bringing down the cost of foundation repair?

Jim Elbrecht September 1st 04 09:36 PM

On 1 Sep 2004 08:44:25 -0700, (Aaron) wrote:

I need foundation work done on my house. It shifts more in the summer
time, so I was wondering if I waited until the winter when there is
less movement if it would be cheaper since I don't think the demand
would be as high.

Winter in Florida-- or winter in Alaska?

Any other suggestions on bringing down the cost of foundation repair?

Repair it before it falls in? [Voice of experience-- we pour the new
footers next week, hopefully.]

Jim