Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Just a thought for some of you.

Things have been slow around here lately.
So here's a thought.

I have been sick the past week, so I've been watching various U tube
vids by some machinists. There's a lot to learn about setup
(woodworking) if you watch how things are setup. There are some neat
tricks.

So if you have some time, you might want to watch some vids.

--
Jeff