Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonnich Jensen Sonnich Jensen is offline

Default Just a thought for some of you.

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 6:55:54 PM UTC+2, woodchucker wrote:
Things have been slow around here lately.

So here's a thought.

I have been sick the past week, so I've been watching various U tube

vids by some machinists. There's a lot to learn about setup

(woodworking) if you watch how things are setup. There are some neat

tricks.

So if you have some time, you might want to watch some vids.

--

Jeff

Just look on "woodworking". And look around. There are plenty of ideas, a collague downloaded a lot of videos of this guy in his barn doing lots of stuff..... from my apartment view it is heaven
Dream and decide what is next.... I did.... and some ideas have come true some remain dreams (not ideas only)

As I say - there is always a NEXT step to go