Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Counter Sink Bit

I already have a couple of those Craftsman combocounter sink bits (i.e.
with a drill bit) that came with a drill bit set, but I was looking for
a decent counter sink bit by itself, for wood (and plastic). I didn't
locate any by Craftsman. From reading some reviews there appears to be
some "junk" out there. I suppose 1/2" will be fine until I need
something larger. Any last second advise on this purchase?

Thanks,
Bill