Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hey Jeff(?)...

The new HF flyer hit the streets today and the 12" miter was $10 more than I
paid for my 10". So, I called the store manager, explained that I had
purchased mine within the past two weeks, and he offered a full refund
against the price of the 12". So... now I've got the 12" for $10 out of
pocket. I just hate the guy (Claire?) that pointed out that I could cut a
4x4 with one pass with a 12" saw. See what happens...

--

-Mike-