Harold & Susan Vordos

Default OT Pinging Jeff Wisnia

Jeff,
I composed a nice response to your comments to my post concerning lawyers,
which I forwarded to you personally. I got it back undelivered. If
you're interested in hearing from me with a friendly and complimentary
response to your post, please contact me on the side.

Best regards,

Harold

Harold & Susan Vordos

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
Jeff,
I composed a nice response to your comments to my post concerning lawyers,
which I forwarded to you personally. I got it back undelivered. If
you're interested in hearing from me with a friendly and complimentary
response to your post, please contact me on the side.

Best regards,

Harold

Just replied again, got the same response, but I also forwarded to your
second addie. Comcast claims you aren't their customer. g How do
you get that to work? Sure would cut down on the spam!

Harold

.... while talking to gateway-r.comcast.net.:
DATA

551 not our customer
550 5.1.1 ... User unknown
503 need RCPT command [data]