Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 18 year old Usenet post on Scary Sharp

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ng/rGAGAPR-6ks

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/8/2013 12:22 PM, Michael wrote:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ng/rGAGAPR-6ks

The "golden years" of the rec when woodworking was a major discussion
and all else was not.

There is very few, if any, of the group that made some really great
posts back in the mid to late 90's.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/8/2013 3:07 PM, Pat Barber wrote:
On 10/8/2013 12:22 PM, Michael wrote:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ng/rGAGAPR-6ks

The "golden years" of the rec when woodworking was a major discussion
and all else was not.

There is very few, if any, of the group that made some really great
posts back in the mid to late 90's.

I really miss that long ago interchange of professional experience and
advice. I would like to think I've helped a few - I have always tried
to avoid the off topic junk.

--

Keep the whole world singing . . .
Dan G