Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Festool TS55 REQ recall

Might of missed it before, just ran across it tonight:

http://www.infozine.com/news/stories...iew/sid/57179/

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 21:01:28 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Might of missed it before, just ran across it tonight:

http://www.infozine.com/news/stories...iew/sid/57179/

I saw that in the Woodcraft a few months back. I couldn't figure out
what the REQ was. What's the difference between the TS-55 and the
TS-55REQ? Those date codes are too recent for mine, though.
Posted to rec.woodworking

All the details in

http://www.festool.com/EN/Products/P...TS-55-R-Q-Plus

Click on "Version overview"

gd

a écrit dans le message de
On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 21:01:28 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Might of missed it before, just ran across it tonight:

http://www.infozine.com/news/stories...iew/sid/57179/

I saw that in the Woodcraft a few months back. I couldn't figure out
what the REQ was. What's the difference between the TS-55 and the
TS-55REQ? Those date codes are too recent for mine, though.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 22:46:30 -0400, wrote:
http://www.infozine.com/news/stories...iew/sid/57179/

I saw that in the Woodcraft a few months back. I couldn't figure out
what the REQ was. What's the difference between the TS-55 and the
TS-55REQ? Those date codes are too recent for mine, though.

http://festoolownersgroup.com/ts-55-...req/?topicseen
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
Might of missed it before, just ran across it tonight:

http://www.infozine.com/news/stories...iew/sid/57179/

Moral: Don't buy cheap imported tools. I have a blue saw of dubious
paternity that was a freebie, but it doesn't look like that.

--
 GW Ross

 A beautiful woman will enrich your
 life soon.