DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Festool TS55 REQ recall (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/362642-festool-ts55-req-recall.html)

Swingman October 4th 13 03:01 AM

Festool TS55 REQ recall

Might of missed it before, just ran across it tonight:

http://www.infozine.com/news/stories...iew/sid/57179/

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

[email protected] October 4th 13 03:46 AM

Festool TS55 REQ recall

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 21:01:28 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Might of missed it before, just ran across it tonight:

http://www.infozine.com/news/stories...iew/sid/57179/

I saw that in the Woodcraft a few months back. I couldn't figure out
what the REQ was. What's the difference between the TS-55 and the
TS-55REQ? Those date codes are too recent for mine, though.

G.Dubois October 4th 13 07:54 AM

Festool TS55 REQ recall

All the details in

http://www.festool.com/EN/Products/P...TS-55-R-Q-Plus

Click on "Version overview"

gd

[email protected] October 4th 13 10:01 AM

Festool TS55 REQ recall

http://festoolownersgroup.com/ts-55-...req/?topicseen

G. Ross October 4th 13 01:48 PM

Festool TS55 REQ recall

Swingman wrote:
Might of missed it before, just ran across it tonight:

http://www.infozine.com/news/stories...iew/sid/57179/

Moral: Don't buy cheap imported tools. I have a blue saw of dubious
paternity that was a freebie, but it doesn't look like that.

--
 GW Ross

 A beautiful woman will enrich your
 life soon.