Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Arrows on the saw blade

What do the arrows on the saw blade indicate?

Obviously I don't know because I put it on backwards. My first time
cutting aluminium (working on a deck project and need to trim the spindles)
and it took forever to cut. Flipped the blade around and now it cuts
wonderfully.

Any suggestions for a blade lubricant for cutting aluminum? Paraffin needs
to be reapplied about every 3-4 cuts. I'm using an aluminium cutting blade
in my CMS.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 9/15/2013 1:39 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
What do the arrows on the saw blade indicate?

Circular saw blade I presume? It's direction of rotation.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/15/2013 11:39 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
What do the arrows on the saw blade indicate?

Obviously I don't know because I put it on backwards. My first time
cutting aluminium (working on a deck project and need to trim the spindles)
and it took forever to cut. Flipped the blade around and now it cuts
wonderfully.

Any suggestions for a blade lubricant for cutting aluminum? Paraffin needs
to be reapplied about every 3-4 cuts. I'm using an aluminium cutting blade
in my CMS.

Puckdropper

Arrows on the blade mean it can be used during bow hunting season.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 15:46:28 -0700, scritch
Arrows on the blade mean it can be used during bow hunting season

HAR! That one made me laugh.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message ...

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 15:46:28 -0700, scritch
Arrows on the blade mean it can be used during bow hunting season

HAR! That one made me laugh.

Both can be efficient blood letters...