Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Craftsman 12 inch Radial Arm Saw

On Saturday, December 8, 2001 2:46:55 PM UTC-8, Ivan Hardwick wrote:
I have inherited a 1976 Craftsman 12 inch radial arm saw in superb
condition but lacking an instruction or parts manual. Unfortunatly
Sears cannot help. Does any body out there have such a manual that
they would be prepared to photocopy for me. All expenses incurred
would be refunded.
Ivan

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=2497, go to this site for vintage manuals on most all machines
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:47:39 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, December 8, 2001 2:46:55 PM UTC-8, Ivan Hardwick wrote:

I have inherited a 1976 Craftsman 12 inch radial arm saw in superb

condition but lacking an instruction or parts manual. Unfortunatly

Sears cannot help. Does any body out there have such a manual that

they would be prepared to photocopy for me. All expenses incurred

would be refunded.

Ivan

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=2497, go to this site for vintage manuals on most all machines

Yup, used to be OWWM (old wood working machinery)
Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:47:39 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, December 8, 2001 2:46:55 PM UTC-8, Ivan Hardwick wrote:

I have inherited a 1976 Craftsman 12 inch radial arm saw in superb
condition but lacking an instruction or parts manual. ...

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=2497, go to this
site for vintage manuals on most all machines

Yup, used to be OWWM (old wood working machinery)

Alternatively, what's the question OP's after? There's little if
anything unique to the machine unless it's just to have for the sake of
having....

Old Craftsman Radial Arm Saw mcp6453[_2_] Woodworking 23 July 22nd 13 06:26 AM
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw SBH Woodworking 27 January 22nd 08 02:09 PM
Craftsman Radial Arm 10 inch saw. lance Woodworking 5 December 29th 07 03:53 AM
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw ks Woodworking 22 April 11th 07 01:49 AM
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw V Woodworking 7 January 10th 07 01:53 AM