DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Craftsman 12 inch Radial Arm Saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/361955-re-craftsman-12-inch-radial-arm-saw.html)

[email protected] September 11th 13 08:47 PM

Craftsman 12 inch Radial Arm Saw

On Saturday, December 8, 2001 2:46:55 PM UTC-8, Ivan Hardwick wrote:
I have inherited a 1976 Craftsman 12 inch radial arm saw in superb
condition but lacking an instruction or parts manual. Unfortunatly
Sears cannot help. Does any body out there have such a manual that
they would be prepared to photocopy for me. All expenses incurred
would be refunded.
Ivan

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=2497, go to this site for vintage manuals on most all machines

SonomaProducts.com September 12th 13 12:27 AM

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:47:39 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, December 8, 2001 2:46:55 PM UTC-8, Ivan Hardwick wrote:

I have inherited a 1976 Craftsman 12 inch radial arm saw in superb

condition but lacking an instruction or parts manual. Unfortunatly

Sears cannot help. Does any body out there have such a manual that

they would be prepared to photocopy for me. All expenses incurred

would be refunded.

Ivan

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=2497, go to this site for vintage manuals on most all machines

Yup, used to be OWWM (old wood working machinery)

dpb September 12th 13 12:43 AM

Craftsman 12 inch Radial Arm Saw

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:47:39 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, December 8, 2001 2:46:55 PM UTC-8, Ivan Hardwick wrote:

I have inherited a 1976 Craftsman 12 inch radial arm saw in superb
condition but lacking an instruction or parts manual. ...

http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=2497, go to this
site for vintage manuals on most all machines

Yup, used to be OWWM (old wood working machinery)

Alternatively, what's the question OP's after? There's little if
anything unique to the machine unless it's just to have for the sake of
having....