Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Update: Craftsman quick-grip clamps

So I really like the functionality of the Craftsman brand quick-grip clamps.. And I was under the impression they were covered by the Craftsman lifetime warranty. Alas, they are only covered for a year and you need a receipt to warranty exchange within that time period. DAMHIKT. Even still, I like the clamps, I just need to be more careful about working within the load limitations.

Anyone else have a preferred quick-grip style clamp they really like?
JP