Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cedar 4x4 Posts in NoVA/DC Area

Hi Folks,

I'd like to build some raised vegetable garden beds this weekend. (This is the design I have in mind: http://www.sunset.com/garden/perfect...0400000039550/)

Lowe's in Chantilly seems to have cedar 2x6s, but not cedar 4x4s. (The guy I got on the phone at Lowe's recommended Douglas Fir, but I know that's going to rot too fast in the ground.) Where can I find cedar 4x4s (preferably, on a weekend)?

Thanks,

Jamie

Falls Church, VA

Cedar vs PT posts cubby Home Repair 14 May 29th 10 03:11 PM
Cedar posts Steve Turner Woodworking Plans and Photos 24 April 23rd 08 09:11 PM
Cedar Arbor trouble with splitting posts [email protected] Woodworking 1 July 6th 07 08:17 PM
cedar arbor, posts splitting badly [email protected] Home Repair 4 July 5th 07 03:30 AM
Cedar Wood Split Rail Fences and Concrete for the Posts jeff mattison Home Repair 3 November 5th 04 05:56 AM