Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Freight Deals

For those looking for multi-tools, HF has a couple of models on sale...

http://www.harborfreight.com/multifu...amp-68861.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/variabl...ool-67537.html

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:
For those looking for multi-tools, HF has a couple of models on
sale...
http://www.harborfreight.com/multifu...amp-68861.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/variabl...ool-67537.html

$19.95? What a rip-off!

My latest HF flyer that came in the mail shows the same item five dollars
less ($14.95).

You want bargain?

This coming week-end get a compound, sliding, twelve-inch, double bevel,
miter saw with laser sight for $117.00 during HF's sidewalk sale.
http://www.harborfreight.com/12-doub...ide-69684.html

Read the reviews.

The "double-bevel" business means the saw not only rotates left and right as
do most miter saws, but the blade can tilt clockwise and counter-clockwise
as well.

Posted to rec.woodworking

HeyBub wrote:

$19.95? What a rip-off!

My latest HF flyer that came in the mail shows the same item five
dollars less ($14.95).

That's what my son told me, but when I went to the web site, I saw the price
as refelected in the url. He's picking me up one today at the $14.95 price.
Nice to have kids...

You want bargain?

This coming week-end get a compound, sliding, twelve-inch, double
bevel, miter saw with laser sight for $117.00 during HF's sidewalk
sale.
http://www.harborfreight.com/12-doub...ide-69684.html

I know a guy with one of these, and he loves his. At that price, it's easy
to love.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

HeyBub wrote the following on 3/4/2013 7:45 AM (ET):
Mike Marlow wrote:
For those looking for multi-tools, HF has a couple of models on
sale...
http://www.harborfreight.com/multifu...amp-68861.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/variabl...ool-67537.html

$19.95? What a rip-off!

My latest HF flyer that came in the mail shows the same item five dollars
less ($14.95).

That's for item 68861, a single speed multifunction tool with no
accessories. That was the first tool they sold for $59.99 (I bought and
still have it), but now reduced to $19.99, and with the $5.00 coupon,
$14.99.
Now, for the Variable speed tool, item 67537 with accessories, shown on
the first page of the flyer (after the cover), the variable speed tool
sells for $39.99, but with the $5.00 coupon, $34.99.

You want bargain?

This coming week-end get a compound, sliding, twelve-inch, double bevel,
miter saw with laser sight for $117.00 during HF's sidewalk sale.
http://www.harborfreight.com/12-doub...ide-69684.html

Read the reviews.

The "double-bevel" business means the saw not only rotates left and right as
do most miter saws, but the blade can tilt clockwise and counter-clockwise
as well.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:
For those looking for multi-tools, HF has a couple of models on
sale...
http://www.harborfreight.com/multifu...amp-68861.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/variabl...ool-67537.html

$19.95? What a rip-off!

My latest HF flyer that came in the mail shows the same item five dollars
less ($14.95).

That's for item 68861, a single speed multifunction tool with no
accessories. That was the first tool they sold for $59.99 (I bought and
still have it), but now reduced to $19.99, and with the $5.00 coupon,
$14.99.
Now, for the Variable speed tool, item 67537 with accessories, shown on
the first page of the flyer (after the cover), the variable speed tool
sells for $39.99, but with the $5.00 coupon, $34.99.

Or $32 with the ever popular 20% off coupon:

http://www.harborfreight.com/20off-c...aff-17547.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:
For those looking for multi-tools, HF has a couple of models on
sale...
http://www.harborfreight.com/multifu...amp-68861.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/variabl...ool-67537.html

$19.95? What a rip-off!

My latest HF flyer that came in the mail shows the same item five
dollars less ($14.95).

That's for item 68861, a single speed multifunction tool with no
accessories. That was the first tool they sold for $59.99 (I bought
and still have it), but now reduced to $19.99, and with the $5.00
coupon, $14.99.

Are you sure about that? They also have a 19.99 model - are you sure that's
not the one you are talking about? Re-phrased, they have a 19.99 model, a
59.99 model and a 79.99 model (regular prices).

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:
For those looking for multi-tools, HF has a couple of models on
sale...
http://www.harborfreight.com/multifu...amp-68861.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/variabl...ool-67537.html

$19.95? What a rip-off!

My latest HF flyer that came in the mail shows the same item five
dollars less ($14.95).

That's for item 68861, a single speed multifunction tool with no
accessories. That was the first tool they sold for $59.99 (I bought
and still have it), but now reduced to $19.99, and with the $5.00
coupon, $14.99.

Are you sure about that? They also have a 19.99 model - are you sure
that's not the one you are talking about? Re-phrased, they have a
19.99 model, a 59.99 model and a 79.99 model (regular prices).

Nix on that. It was a few days ago when I was in the store and I can't
really remember what the hell the prices were!

--

-Mike-