Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Freight Deals

Mike Marlow wrote:
willshak wrote:
HeyBub wrote the following on 3/4/2013 7:45 AM (ET):
Mike Marlow wrote:
For those looking for multi-tools, HF has a couple of models on
sale...
http://www.harborfreight.com/multifu...amp-68861.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/variabl...ool-67537.html

$19.95? What a rip-off!

My latest HF flyer that came in the mail shows the same item five
dollars less ($14.95).

That's for item 68861, a single speed multifunction tool with no
accessories. That was the first tool they sold for $59.99 (I bought
and still have it), but now reduced to $19.99, and with the $5.00
coupon, $14.99.

Are you sure about that? They also have a 19.99 model - are you sure
that's not the one you are talking about? Re-phrased, they have a
19.99 model, a 59.99 model and a 79.99 model (regular prices).

Nix on that. It was a few days ago when I was in the store and I can't
really remember what the hell the prices were!

--

-Mike-