Posted to rec.woodworking

Default NOT a painter .. ping: Nailshooter, et al FINAL RESULTS

"Swingman" wrote:

In case you missed it, here's what "floats the boat" around here ...
AND, you can barely make out the top of the gumbo pot just above
Leon's hat:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...81330364748930

Are those "gumbo condiments" on the table coonass specific?G

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default NOT a painter .. ping: Nailshooter, et al Muuuuuch rather ...

.... shoot shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...37972414858530

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 14, 11:42*am, Swingman wrote:
... shoot shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...dShopMissionBa...

NIce work. Looks like a top notch finish.

How did your plaque go over with your client, and how did your method
and end product turn out?

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/14/2013 11:58 AM, wrote:
On Feb 14, 11:42 am, Swingman wrote:
... shoot shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...dShopMissionBa...

NIce work. Looks like a top notch finish.

How did your plaque go over with your client, and how did your method
and end product turn out?

Met the deadline, was moderately satisfied with my 'finishing' part, but
the client absolutely loved it ... that's all that counts.

Sure was nice to get back to spraying shellac, though. Although I did
learn a thing or two, thanks to you, that made me a wee bit better spray
finisher ... but still miles from being a Spray Whisperer/Nina.

Onward to another project ... just got back from meeting with an
Architect on a bath cabinet job ... NO finishing!

But I do have a dining room chair reproduction job upcoming (measuring
next week) that will require a finish matching existing chairs ... just
hope they're fire engine red.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:42:44 -0600, Swingman wrote:
... shoot shellac:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...37972414858530

Got to admit Karl, those are fine looking chairs.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
... shoot shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...37972414858530

Those are great Karl! I've been watching the progress and you've really
done it up right with these.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/14/2013 12:42 PM, Swingman wrote:
... shoot shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...37972414858530

Nice work Karl.

--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/14/2013 7:15 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 2/14/2013 12:42 PM, Swingman wrote:
... shoot shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...37972414858530

Nice work Karl.