Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default NOT a painter .. ping: Nailshooter, et al Muuuuuch rather ...

On 2/14/2013 11:58 AM, wrote:
On Feb 14, 11:42 am, Swingman wrote:
... shoot shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...dShopMissionBa...

NIce work. Looks like a top notch finish.

How did your plaque go over with your client, and how did your method
and end product turn out?

Met the deadline, was moderately satisfied with my 'finishing' part, but
the client absolutely loved it ... that's all that counts.

Sure was nice to get back to spraying shellac, though. Although I did
learn a thing or two, thanks to you, that made me a wee bit better spray
finisher ... but still miles from being a Spray Whisperer/Nina.

Onward to another project ... just got back from meeting with an
Architect on a bath cabinet job ... NO finishing!

But I do have a dining room chair reproduction job upcoming (measuring
next week) that will require a finish matching existing chairs ... just
hope they're fire engine red.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net