Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodpecker Rules

On 1/28/2013 12:20 AM, Mike M wrote:

The only question I have, as you don't show a width dimension, is will
all your present clamps fit on it. Not to mention the additional
clamps you add? I like the design so it's a simple question.

Mike M

The base is 30"x 30" (or 27" x 27" on the inside). I can indicate more
dimensions on the drawing. I think that, once you count your clamps,
the main thing you need to know if that the risers lean 9-degrees--it's
a compromise.

I should lay out my clamps and see how much space they take up! : )
I believe what I've drawn will be adequate for me for now.

Bill

Woodpecker Rules Bill[_47_] Woodworking 178 February 4th 13 04:33 AM
Woodpecker problem jb Home Repair 28 March 15th 11 10:47 PM
woodpecker damage bpuharic Home Repair 40 October 24th 10 08:49 PM
Yup - woodpecker Srgnt Billko Home Repair 11 April 17th 07 09:03 PM
Woodpecker plate stoutman Woodworking 9 March 19th 05 12:43 AM