Posted to rec.woodworking

Default eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Closing in on Final Glue-up

Dry fit:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...21195226368450

Dress rehearsal:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...26970288832866

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Swingman wrote in
:

Dry fit:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...hopMissionBarS
tool#5821921195226368450

Dress rehearsal:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...hopMissionBarS
tool#5821926970288832866

+1

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/14/2012 5:32 PM, Swingman wrote:

Dry fit:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...21195226368450

Dress rehearsal:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...26970288832866

Ahhh She Looks good.
Posted to rec.woodworking

That's really sweet. I now have a bad case of assembly table envy.

On Friday, December 14, 2012 4:32:33 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:
Dry fit:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...21195226368450

Dress rehearsal:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...26970288832866

--

eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com

Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts

KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/14/2012 8:44 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
That's really sweet. I now have a bad case of assembly table envy.

Use Sketchup? Here you go:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...&prevs tart=0

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gramp's shop" wrote:

Thanks. I'll add that to the gotta-haves when I have another 600 sq
ft. Right now operating in a single stall in the garage. Everything
is on wheels, but there's hardly room to breathe. Had to creep into
the second stall with the lathe and sharpening station. Praying my
wife doesn't crack into that stuff with her car.
Driveways are for parking cars.

Garages, especially the two car variety, are for serious things like
wood working, particulary in downtown Racine.

Lew