Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramp's shop[_2_] Gramp's shop[_2_] is offline

Default eWoodShop - Mission Bar Stool - Closing in on Final Glue-up

Thanks. I'll add that to the gotta-haves when I have another 600 sq ft. Right now operating in a single stall in the garage. Everything is on wheels, but there's hardly room to breathe. Had to creep into the second stall with the lathe and sharpening station. Praying my wife doesn't crack into that stuff with her car.

On Friday, December 14, 2012 9:46:10 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:
On 12/14/2012 8:44 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

That's really sweet. I now have a bad case of assembly table envy.

Use Sketchup? Here you go:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...&prevs tart=0

--

eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com