Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Saga of the Sofa Table - the pup lays claim

On 9/19/2012 10:37 AM, Swingman wrote:

Great day for shooting shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...96359556766754

And the pup lays claim:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...39433435289202

Give the shellac a week or so to cure, rub with brown paper, and it's toast.

That's all she wrote folks ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, October 19, 2012 5:18:07 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:
And the pup lays claim

Need a pic on Pup's level. In that pic, he/she is saying "You're too tall. Come down to my level."

Sonny
A dog fan! And recently a cat fan... found a kitten hiding in the shop.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/19/2012 6:03 PM, Sonny wrote:
Need a pic on Pup's level. In that pic, he/she is saying "You're too tall. Come down to my level."

Actually, what she was saying is: "You're standing awfully close to
where you keep those dog biscuits, so I'm not taking my eyes off you!"

(There is competition involved)

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...67004668960994

Sonny
A dog fan! And recently a cat fan... found a kitten hiding in the shop.

Lost the shop cat a few months back ... probably due, in part, to canine
torment.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/19/2012 5:18 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 9/19/2012 10:37 AM, Swingman wrote:

Great day for shooting shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...96359556766754

And the pup lays claim:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...39433435289202

Give the shellac a week or so to cure, rub with brown paper, and it's
toast.

That's all she wrote folks ...

One of them looks ready to climb out on top of the table. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Swingman wrote in
:

On 9/19/2012 10:37 AM, Swingman wrote:

Great day for shooting shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...hopArtsCraftsS
ofaTable#5801096359556766754

And the pup lays claim:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...hopArtsCraftsS
ofaTable#5801139433435289202

Give the shellac a week or so to cure, rub with brown paper, and it's
toast.

That's all she wrote folks ...

It's magnificent, Karl!

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/19/2012 5:18 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 9/19/2012 10:37 AM, Swingman wrote:

Great day for shooting shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...96359556766754

And the pup lays claim:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...39433435289202

Give the shellac a week or so to cure, rub with brown paper, and it's
toast.

That's all she wrote folks ...

OBTY That table looks Fiiiine. Great color!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:18:01 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 9/19/2012 10:37 AM, Swingman wrote:

Great day for shooting shellac:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...96359556766754

Lookin' purt good.

And the pup lays claim:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...39433435289202

Give the shellac a week or so to cure, rub with brown paper, and it's toast.

That's all she wrote folks ...

Or, if you run out of brown paper, that little black and white dustrag
lying on the floor in front of it could be used, huh? gd&r

--
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.
-- Marie Ebner von Eschenbach