Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Workshop space available SF Bay Area (advertisement sort a)

I am still looking for a second renter for my shop in Oakley California. 10x10 space for renter and access to all machines, tools, clamps, etc.

Currently myself and one renter. I am only there nights and weekends and sometimes not at all for weeks at a a time. Same with other renter.

You can see pics of my shop at http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index....layout=default

$300 a month.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:24:52 AM UTC-7, SonomaProducts.com wrote:
I am still looking for a second renter for my shop in Oakley California. 10x10 space for renter and access to all machines, tools, clamps, etc.

Currently myself and one renter. I am only there nights and weekends and sometimes not at all for weeks at a a time. Same with other renter.

You can see pics of my shop at http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index....layout=default

$300 a month.

Oops! Meant to say $350 a month and $300 deposit.
Move fast before it goes up again ;^)
Posted to rec.woodworking

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message

I am still looking for a second renter for my shop in Oakley California.
10x10 space for renter and access to all machines, tools, clamps, etc.

Currently myself and one renter. I am only there nights and weekends and
sometimes not at all for weeks at a a time. Same with other renter.

You can see pics of my shop at
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index....layout=default

$300 a month.

Why why why weren't you located near the Ventura marina during the 80's and
90's :-(

I would have killed for access to a shop like that, at a price like that. I
spend every weekend during those years working out on the dock with portable
and hand tools, restoring a big old wooden sailboat.

Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:28:48 AM UTC-7, Tom Dacon wrote:
"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message

I am still looking for a second renter for my shop in Oakley California.
10x10 space for renter and access to all machines, tools, clamps, etc.

Currently myself and one renter. I am only there nights and weekends and
sometimes not at all for weeks at a a time. Same with other renter.

You can see pics of my shop at
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index....layout=default

$300 a month.

Why why why weren't you located near the Ventura marina during the 80's and
90's :-(

I would have killed for access to a shop like that, at a price like that. I
spend every weekend during those years working out on the dock with portable
and hand tools, restoring a big old wooden sailboat.

Tom

Yeah I hope to start building some Chris-Craft hulls once I burn through my Cherry piles and have the room for a setup. Have some great plans from a division of Glen-L