Default Rent workshop space in South Florida

I am working on a small project and need to find a place that allows
people to use their tools for a fee. Is there any such place in south
florida?

SonomaProducts.com

Not sure what city that would be but you can try www.craigslist.com.
Here in the SF Bay Area we have lots of these co-ops and shared
workshop type locations. Most of them advertise on craigslist. Space
goes quick but does open up now and then. Around here it's usually
about $300 a month for a 10x10 space and access to the shop tools.

I was in one for about a year and made some good friends and learned
a lot from other craftsman.

BW

Thomas Bunetta

Where in South Florida?
I'm in Englewood.
Tom
wrote in message
oups.com...
I am working on a small project and need to find a place that allows
people to use their tools for a fee. Is there any such place in south
florida?

I live in Pompano Beach.

Thomas Bunetta

wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in Pompano Beach.

It's a shame you aren't closer, I don't rent my shop, but helping folks out
isn't considered a bad thing ;).
Tom