Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Frieght now charging a restocking fee.

On 6/9/2012 3:34 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Steve Turner wrote:

Apparently you've never tried a Wooster foam brush. They are FAR
superior to any other brand of foam brush, and are worth the money
even
if you only get 1/4 of the forty uses you mention.

---------------------------------------
The folks at "The Brush" are like most of the rest of the businesses
in Wooster.

They go first class of stay at home.

Lew

I would not paint with that brush! ;~)

http://www.thebrush.com/
Posted to rec.woodworking

Steve Turner wrote:

Apparently you've never tried a Wooster foam brush. They are FAR
superior to any other brand of foam brush, and are worth the money
even
if you only get 1/4 of the forty uses you mention.

---------------------------------------
The folks at "The Brush" are like most of the rest of the businesses
in Wooster.

They go first class of stay at home.

Lew

I would not paint with that brush! ;~)

http://www.thebrush.com/

This page shows the product in question (all the way at the bottom):

http://www.woosterbrush.com/Catalog/...ce&Promotional

Not much info there, but the proof is in the pudding. I know Leon knows about
Wooster foam brushes, but the rest of ya'll just need to hop down to Lowe's and
pick up a few. You won't be sorry.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

CW wrote:

This is rather OT but your statement reminds me of something I saw on
TV years ago. It was about some African tribe. They had a very
sophisticated number system. One, two and many. No big numbers to
confuse you.

Kinda like the Polish numbering system - 1, 2, another, another, another...

--

-Mike-