Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Chineese Hoses suck.

I'm done with Chinese hoses.

These pieces of **** keep blowing their skins off.
I have had a bunch of these that go bad.. The skin bubbles up and blows
a pin hole.

My water hoses have done this repeatedly. Back to made in America..
Twice the price, but at least it will continue working more than 1 year.

My Air hose had done this too, but HF replaced it.

The Chinese have not gotten hoses correct. They all separate for some
reason. They just don't make them. I also like the fact that the hose
was advertised as a kink free hose. But that's all this water hose did
was kink... Every freaking chance it got it kinked... The little *******.

Posted to rec.woodworking

377295807923017On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 12:30:07 -0400, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:

I'm done with Chinese hoses.

These pieces of **** keep blowing their skins off.
I have had a bunch of these that go bad.. The skin bubbles up and blows
a pin hole.

My water hoses have done this repeatedly. Back to made in America..
Twice the price, but at least it will continue working more than 1 year.

My Air hose had done this too, but HF replaced it.

The Chinese have not gotten hoses correct. They all separate for some
reason. They just don't make them. I also like the fact that the hose
was advertised as a kink free hose. But that's all this water hose did
was kink... Every freaking chance it got it kinked... The little *******.

Watch for deals online, at sites such as at slickdeals.com.
Sears frequently has a rubber 50 foot 5/8" water hose for under $20 -
free pickup at your local Sears store. I have a couple and also
bought one for a friend when we helped them with the plantings around
the addition to their house.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/1/2012 11:30 AM, tiredofspam wrote:
I'm done with Chinese hoses.

These pieces of **** keep blowing their skins off.
I have had a bunch of these that go bad.. The skin bubbles up and blows
a pin hole.

My water hoses have done this repeatedly. Back to made in America..
Twice the price, but at least it will continue working more than 1 year.

Unless the item is made to the specification of an outside company, a
company with engineering and manufacturing know how; and unless that
company does due diligence with regard to quality control and
supervision at every step of the manufacturing process, as a rule the
homegrown Chinese stuff tends to be ****.

You must supply expert supervision for unskilled labor, which is what
most of the Chinese labor force is at this stage of the game.

Besides, as the Japanese once were, the Chinese are still at the stage
of _copying_ , not innovating.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
I'm done with Chinese hoses.

These pieces of **** keep blowing their skins off.
I have had a bunch of these that go bad.. The skin bubbles up and blows
a pin hole.

My water hoses have done this repeatedly. Back to made in America..
Twice the price, but at least it will continue working more than 1 year.

My Air hose had done this too, but HF replaced it.

The Chinese have not gotten hoses correct. They all separate for some
reason. They just don't make them. I also like the fact that the hose
was advertised as a kink free hose. But that's all this water hose did
was kink... Every freaking chance it got it kinked... The little *******.

Maybe they are mis-labeled vacuum hoses. They all suck.

--
G.W. Ross

Never underestimate the power of a
platitude.

Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
They are not copying well.

On 6/1/2012 1:36 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 6/1/2012 11:30 AM, tiredofspam wrote:
I'm done with Chinese hoses.

These pieces of **** keep blowing their skins off.
I have had a bunch of these that go bad.. The skin bubbles up and
blows a pin hole.

My water hoses have done this repeatedly. Back to made in America..
Twice the price, but at least it will continue working more than 1
year.

I have not tried their water hoses, so I have no insight. I've used their
air hoses and I find them to be as reliable as any made in USA hose I've
every purchased. That said... I buy their Goodyear Chinese air hoses.
Still a whole bunch cheaper than anywhere else and I get all of the life out
of them that I could expect. I've paid top premium dollars for air hoses
and they still kiss it after a while. Granted - my air hoses probably go
through a lot more rigor than most here would subject theirs to, with
solvents and all, but I can still get a couple to a few years out of a hose
before it starts to show any failure. Generally when it does, it's at the
coupler. I don't screw around anymore at that point - don't even bother
trying to repair them. I just buy a new hose. Actually - I do fix them,
but they are relegated to extension hose use and not to primary hose use.
Water hose - may be a totally different matter. Like I've said throughout -
somethings at HF are great buys and some... not so much.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

These water houses were bought at Walmart, not HF. The Air hose was, but
the same thing had happened. HF replaced it..

But the skin bubbling is just a bad bond on the innner and outer layers.
And they haven't gotten it right.

On 6/1/2012 2:09 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

I quit buying Chinese some time ago their crap sucks. The multi nationals
have done this no allegiance to a country off shore jobs cheap cheap made
in Canada made in USA. used to mean quality.

Sal
"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
I'm done with Chinese hoses.

These pieces of **** keep blowing their skins off.
I have had a bunch of these that go bad.. The skin bubbles up and blows a
pin hole.

My water hoses have done this repeatedly. Back to made in America..
Twice the price, but at least it will continue working more than 1 year.

My Air hose had done this too, but HF replaced it.

The Chinese have not gotten hoses correct. They all separate for some
reason. They just don't make them. I also like the fact that the hose was
advertised as a kink free hose. But that's all this water hose did was
kink... Every freaking chance it got it kinked... The little *******.

Posted to rec.woodworking

sal wrote:
I quit buying Chinese some time ago their crap sucks. The multi
nationals have done this no allegiance to a country off shore jobs cheap
cheap made in Canada made in USA. used to mean quality.

Yeabhbut the problem is that the USA has sold out to China - both at the
government level and within the private sector,. so you don't have any
choice any more but to buy Chinese.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Chinese women are really good with soya sauce though.

-------
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

Sorry - saw the one reference to HF and jumped to a conclusion. My
bad.
Samo-samo though - Chinese stuff still warrants the same observations
based
on experiences.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

I don't have any Chineese hoses, but my shop vac definitely sucks.