pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default I can suck my own dick!

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:16:48 GMT, "Walter R."
wrote:

Another refugee from the perverts at alt.hvac. Plonk.

Thanks to my "Plonk Box" I have cleaned up this newsgroup very nicely,
indeed. Just the occasional pervert.

**** off, asshole.

Click every day here to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
Hal

You do it well enough already **** the click

Dick Proenneke Kim Woodworking 4 March 5th 05 02:34 AM
FeinTurboII vs FestoolCT22 suck off. Robatoy Woodworking 0 February 19th 05 06:37 PM
Low ohms, (Dick Smith ESR meter), measurement problems RonSonic Electronics Repair 0 July 13th 03 05:40 PM