Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I LOVE TO SUCK IT:))

HI I AM THE HOTTEST CHICK EVER!!!AND I LOVE BIG COCKS. I`ve got big
tits and nice ass.COME AND SEE ME:P~~~

click
hehttp://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g823306-pct

NICK:nice_ass

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Snip

This is a DIY group! Can't you read!!

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y

This is a DIY group! Can't you read!!

There was a video I saw once where he did it himself...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
This is a DIY group! Can't you read!!

There was a video I saw once where he did it himself...

When I went to school, there was a 'boy' who entertained everybody in the
Library at lunchtime by doing it to himself (long before we knew the
pleasures!). He used to bang IT against the lamp posts on his way home as
well to entertain the girls!!

Cheers

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John wrote:
"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
This is a DIY group! Can't you read!!

There was a video I saw once where he did it himself...

When I went to school, there was a 'boy' who entertained everybody in the
Library at lunchtime by doing it to himself (long before we knew the
pleasures!). He used to bang IT against the lamp posts on his way home as
well to entertain the girls!!

Cheers

John

Did that at school nowadays and some kid would have it on utube within
minutes off his phone, or maybe on the OPs site ;-)