Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Calling on my wood butcher friends!! PART DEUX.

All $ 20, $30, $50 etc donations are welcome. This thing has legs!
What a wonderful showing by The Warriors!
Goal was at $ 500.00, but Angela is at $ 450 already so she raised it
to a goal of $ 600. Now *I* say, make it a $ 1000 because I KNOW that
many of my wRECKER friends are all good for some donations too. I
also
know that many of you already contribute to many causes, so no
worries
if you skip this one, although you will make my doggie cry when I
tell
her.
The way to donate is easy. Just click on the link below...oh..and
thanks!
I will be walking a victory lap!!!! Whodathunkit?
http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/Rela...n_?px=4343756&...

================
YEEEEHAW!!!! We hit goal at $ 1000 !!!۬۬Now Angela and I are thinking
to raise the goal, as many have yet to donate (also we did a direct e-
mailing) .... If we set it to $ 2000, is that greedy and, is it
possible to BE greedy when it comes to a genuine charity?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/30/2012 7:55 AM, Robatoy wrote:
[...]

Go for it ... hate to see Moxie with tears in those doggie eyes.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article
,
Robatoy wrote:

YEEEEHAW!!!! We hit goal at $ 1000 !!!

Now Angela and I are thinking
to raise the goal, as many have yet to donate (also we did a direct e-
mailing) .... If we set it to $ 2000, is that greedy and, is it
possible to BE greedy when it comes to a genuine charity?

Keep bumping the goal, Rob.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 30, 9:26*am, Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article
,

Robatoy wrote:
YEEEEHAW!!!! We hit goal at $ 1000 !!!

Now Angela and I are thinking
to raise the goal, as many have yet to donate (also we did a direct e-
mailing) .... If we set it to $ 2000, is that greedy and, is it
possible to BE greedy when it comes to a genuine charity?

Keep bumping the goal, Rob.

We will do just that. Now bumped up to $ 1500. When we get to $5K, I
will start picking up people and turning them upside down and shaking
all their change out of their pockets. :-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 30, 9:14Â*am, Swingman wrote:
[...]

Oh no...we don't want that. She's already perfectly capable to make me
feel like a schmuck when I am trying to eat a piece of chocolate,
something she's not allowed to have.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

================
YEEEEHAW!!!! We hit goal at $ 1000 !!!??Now Angela and I are thinking
to raise the goal, as many have yet to donate (also we did a direct e-
mailing) .... If we set it to $ 2000, is that greedy and, is it
possible to BE greedy when it comes to a genuine charity?

reference my email - I do not believe it is possible to be greedy in an
effort like this. Set your sites high and then shoot higher...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article
,

Robatoy wrote:
YEEEEHAW!!!! We hit goal at $ 1000 !!!

Now Angela and I are thinking
to raise the goal, as many have yet to donate (also we did a direct e-
mailing) .... If we set it to $ 2000, is that greedy and, is it
possible to BE greedy when it comes to a genuine charity?

Keep bumping the goal, Rob.

We will do just that. Now bumped up to $ 1500. When we get to $5K, I
will start picking up people and turning them upside down and shaking
all their change out of their pockets. :-)

You're going to become a consultant?

--
Woodworking and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com