Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Calling on my wood butcher friends!!

All $ 20, $30, $50 etc donations are welcome. This thing has legs!
What a wonderful showing by The Warriors!
Goal was at $ 500.00, but Angela is at $ 450 already so she raised it
to a goal of $ 600. Now *I* say, make it a $ 1000 because I KNOW that
many of my wRECKER friends are all good for some donations too. I also
know that many of you already contribute to many causes, so no worries
if you skip this one, although you will make my doggie cry when I tell
her.
The way to donate is easy. Just click on the link below...oh..and
thanks!

I will be walking a victory lap!!!! Whodathunkit?

http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/Rela...al&fr_id=10601
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/29/2012 8:16 AM, Robatoy wrote:
All $ 20, $30, $50 etc donations are welcome. This thing has legs!
What a wonderful showing by The Warriors!
Goal was at $ 500.00, but Angela is at $ 450 already so she raised it
to a goal of $ 600. Now *I* say, make it a $ 1000 because I KNOW that
many of my wRECKER friends are all good for some donations too. I also
know that many of you already contribute to many causes, so no worries
if you skip this one, although you will make my doggie cry when I tell
her.
The way to donate is easy. Just click on the link below...oh..and
thanks!

I will be walking a victory lap!!!! Whodathunkit?

http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/Rela...al&fr_id=10601

Ain't no better news, Bubba!

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 29 May 2012 06:16:51 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
The way to donate is easy. Just click on the link below...oh..and
I will be walking a victory lap!!!! Whodathunkit?
http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/Rela...al&fr_id=10601

You'll have to post video proof or it didn't happen.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 29, 10:59*am, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 29 May 2012 06:16:51 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

The way to donate is easy. Just click on the link below...oh..and
I will be walking a victory lap!!!! Whodathunkit?
http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/Rela...n_?px=4343756&....

You'll have to post video proof or it didn't happen.

LOL I'm sure there will be video as I plan to costumize...LOL
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 29, 9:30*am, Swingman wrote:
[...]

The thing that amazes me the most is how all my priorities have shifted
—in some cases 180° turns.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 29, 9:16*am, Robatoy wrote:
All $ 20, $30, $50 etc donations are welcome. This thing has legs!
What a wonderful showing by The Warriors!
Goal was at $ 500.00, but Angela is at $ 450 already so she raised it
to a goal of $ 600. Now *I* say, make it a $ 1000 because I KNOW that
many of my wRECKER friends are all good for some donations too. I also
know that many of you already contribute to many causes, so no worries
if you skip this one, although you will make my doggie cry when I tell
her.
The way to donate is easy. Just click on the link below...oh..and
thanks!

I will be walking a victory lap!!!! Whodathunkit?

http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/Rela...n_?px=4343756&....

Wow! Thank you guys so much! (You know who you are.)
We are at $ 800 and just $ 200 short of our new goal.
If this keeps up, we'll have to bump up the goal.

Rob