Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT See your drivers license...ONLINE!

*This is unbelievable*.

Check your Driver's License , Canada Now Included!

I've already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you
can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your
own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!
Thanks Homeland Security! Go to the web site, and check it out.
It's
unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and province to see if
yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked
"Please
Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law
enforcement.. Please notify all your friends so they can protect
themselves too . Believe me they will thank you for it.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/ /
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
*This is unbelievable*.

Check your Driver's License , Canada Now Included!

I've already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you
can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your
own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!
Thanks Homeland Security! Go to the web site, and check it out.
It's
unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and province to see if
yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked
"Please
Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law
enforcement.. Please notify all your friends so they can protect
themselves too . Believe me they will thank you for it.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/ /

Ha! That's completely bogus. That site has my wedding picture and NY would
not allow me to use it on my driver's license...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/29/12 10:10 AM, Robatoy wrote:
*This is unbelievable*.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/ /

Love it! I fell for it! :-)

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
*This is unbelievable*.

Check your Driver's License , Canada Now Included!

I've already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you
can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your
own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!
Thanks Homeland Security! Go to the web site, and check it out.
It's
unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and province to see if
yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked
"Please
Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law
enforcement.. Please notify all your friends so they can protect
themselves too . Believe me they will thank you for it.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/ /

Thought you had removed yours, but there it is.

--
G.W. Ross

Sushi: Known to the rest of the world
as bait.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/29/2012 10:10 AM, Robatoy wrote:
*This is unbelievable*.

Check your Driver's License , Canada Now Included!

I've already removed mine. I suggest you all do the same. Now you
can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your
own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!
Thanks Homeland Security! Go to the web site, and check it out.
It's
unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and province to see if
yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked
"Please
Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law
enforcement.. Please notify all your friends so they can protect
themselves too . Believe me they will thank you for it.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/ /

i can't believe i fell for the banana in the tailpipe trick. LMAO!

--
Steve Barker

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/29/12 8:59 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

http://www.license.shorturl.com/ /

i can't believe i fell for the banana in the tailpipe trick. LMAO!

+1!

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/29/2012 9:00 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 5/29/12 8:59 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

http://www.license.shorturl.com/ /

i can't believe i fell for the banana in the tailpipe trick. LMAO!

+1!

I punked my 19 year old daughter BAD on this one! She dragged her feet for the
longest time in getting her license, and she never really put in enough driving
time to make my wife and I happy about putting her on our insurance. So one
day my wife takes her (she was 17) and the next oldest (16 at the time) to get
their permits, and they gave my older daughter a full blown license! My wife
took it and tucked it away, and my daughter never really pushed the issue, then
went off to college without a car, and pretty much forgot about it. Now she's
back from college break, and she's pushing hard to get a car and her license.
So then she starts claiming that she actually HAS a license, and my wife
totally forgot about it and didn't believe her. So they get into this big
argument over it, and a light bulb goes off in my head. "Well, I know a
website where we can look it up! Let's just go see!" So they're both hanging
over my shoulder as we punch in the info, and when the preliminary screen comes
up and shows that there is a record in the database, my daughter goes "YES!"
and starts dancing around yelling "SEE? I TOLD you I had a license!" You
should have heard the screams when I pulled up that final screen! I don't I
(or they) have laughed so hard in YEARS! :-)

I've gotta thank Robatoy for foisting this little beauty on us. :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 29, 11:23*pm, Steve Turner
wrote:
On 5/29/2012 9:00 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

[...]

Happy to share.
LOL..good one. That's some funny stuff right there.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 29, 10:10*am, Robatoy wrote:

Dang - Fell for it AGAIN!

RonB

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/30/2012 10:07 PM, RonB wrote:
On May 29, 10:10 am, wrote:

Dang - Fell for it AGAIN!

Actually, I put in Rob's name, figuring he was up to something, and
damned if there wasn't a picture of C_less ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 29, 10:10 am, wrote:

Dang - Fell for it AGAIN!

Actually, I put in Rob's name, figuring he was up to something, and
damned if there wasn't a picture of C_less ...

Huh? Whashoo talkin'bout, boy?

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton