Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default License plates

Saw some license plates today obviously belonging to a metal worker. It was
pretty obvious even without the vowels and with the extra numbers. So I
have to wonder if any one here is so proud of their occupation or hobby that
would make you spend extra for the vanity plates, allowing the world a
glimpse into your interest, and otherwise boring life?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Liberal Leroy" wrote in message
Saw some license plates today obviously belonging to a metal worker. It
was pretty obvious even without the vowels and with the extra numbers. So
I have to wonder if any one here is so proud of their occupation or hobby
that would make you spend extra for the vanity plates, allowing the world
a glimpse into your interest, and otherwise boring life?

BTW, forgot to mention my plates are LONG JOHN.
LOL!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

BTW, forgot to mention my plates are LONG JOHN.
LOL!

Have you ever been invited to prove it?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking