Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default OT See your drivers license...ONLINE!

On May 29, 11:23*pm, Steve Turner
wrote:
On 5/29/2012 9:00 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

On 5/29/12 8:59 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

http://www.license.shorturl.com/ /

i can't believe i fell for the banana in the tailpipe trick. LMAO!

+1!

I punked my 19 year old daughter BAD on this one! *She dragged her feet for the
longest time in getting her license, and she never really put in enough driving
time to make my wife and I happy about putting her on our insurance. *So one
day my wife takes her (she was 17) and the next oldest (16 at the time) to get
their permits, and they gave my older daughter a full blown license! *My wife
took it and tucked it away, and my daughter never really pushed the issue, then
went off to college without a car, and pretty much forgot about it. *Now she's
back from college break, and she's pushing hard to get a car and her license.
So then she starts claiming that she actually HAS a license, and my wife
totally forgot about it and didn't believe her. *So they get into this big
argument over it, and a light bulb goes off in my head. *"Well, I know a
website where we can look it up! *Let's just go see!" *So they're both hanging
over my shoulder as we punch in the info, and when the preliminary screen comes
up and shows that there is a record in the database, my daughter goes "YES!"
and starts dancing around yelling "SEE? *I TOLD you I had a license!" *You
should have heard the screams when I pulled up that final screen! *I don't I
(or they) have laughed so hard in YEARS! *:-)

I've gotta thank Robatoy for foisting this little beauty on us. *:-)

Happy to share.
LOL..good one. That's some funny stuff right there.