Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Decision whether to ban SRK from Wankhede next week.

Kolkata Knight Riders' co-owner and Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan
was on Thursday reportedly banned for life from Wankhede Stadium after
getting into an alleged scuffle with Mumbai Cricket Association
officials as the IPL continued to be dogged by controversies.Asked if
Shah Rukh was provoked by MCA officials, Sheikh said: "We are not
concerned about the provocation. We are only concerned about the act."
The Bollywood star had an altercation with the security and officials
of the association after the Knight Riders had swamped Mumbai Indians,
according to MCA treasurer Ravi Savant.

More more detail News in Hindi visit here - http://www.jagran.com/