Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Powermatic Shop worth seeing even if you don't like Powermatic

"Leon" wrote in message
On 4/30/2012 7:23 PM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:26:11 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
I'm thinking that either the owner is looking for an edge to move an
alligator property, so he staged the shop (dust collector in the loft
as far as possible from a door...?), or there's a tool dealer going in
on the deal with the owner.

According to the results of additional investigation by someone here,
the shop was purchased by some Powermatic execs. as a gift for the
Powermatic CEO.

And, just to add a twist to the debacle, the CEO of Powermatic
apparently is not a woodworker. So, they're trying to sell it off.

LOL... I made that up! ROTFL.... Surely I was not correct.

Are you sure about that Leon?? Maybe you are psychic!

music from twilight zone

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:41:26 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
I think that was all supposed to be a joke.

Well I meant it as a joke. LOL Sorry Dave

Bummer. Now everyone here is going to know me as a naive, trusting
fool. How am I ever going to trust you again?

Guess I'll have to sit in the back of the class with Twayne, mII and
Josepi.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/30/2012 10:46 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 4/30/2012 7:23 PM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:26:11 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
I'm thinking that either the owner is looking for an edge to move an
alligator property, so he staged the shop (dust collector in the
loft as far as possible from a door...?), or there's a tool dealer
going in on the deal with the owner.

According to the results of additional investigation by someone here,
the shop was purchased by some Powermatic execs. as a gift for the
Powermatic CEO.

And, just to add a twist to the debacle, the CEO of Powermatic
apparently is not a woodworker. So, they're trying to sell it off.

LOL... I made that up! ROTFL.... Surely I was not correct.

Freakin' troublemaker! Or is it "****stirrer"? Or... something like
that...

Both! ;~) I have also been described as on-ree.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/1/2012 1:03 AM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:41:26 -0500, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
I think that was all supposed to be a joke.

Well I meant it as a joke. LOL Sorry Dave

Bummer. Now everyone here is going to know me as a naive, trusting
fool. How am I ever going to trust you again?

Guess I'll have to sit in the back of the class with Twayne, mII and
Josepi.

But it was funny though huh!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/1/2012 12:49 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message
On 4/30/2012 7:23 PM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:26:11 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
I'm thinking that either the owner is looking for an edge to move an
alligator property, so he staged the shop (dust collector in the loft
as far as possible from a door...?), or there's a tool dealer going in
on the deal with the owner.

According to the results of additional investigation by someone here,
the shop was purchased by some Powermatic execs. as a gift for the
Powermatic CEO.

And, just to add a twist to the debacle, the CEO of Powermatic
apparently is not a woodworker. So, they're trying to sell it off.

LOL... I made that up! ROTFL.... Surely I was not correct.

Are you sure about that Leon?? Maybe you are psychic!

music from twilight zone

It does seem plausible.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 01 May 2012 06:26:36 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Guess I'll have to sit in the back of the class with Twayne, mII and
Josepi.

But it was funny though huh!

Yeah, funny for you. When you get your butt up here to my neck of the
woods, we'll see how funny it is when that dinner I promise you ends
up at MacDonalds. You can be enjoy being funny with a Happy Meal.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
On 4/30/2012 7:23 PM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:26:11 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
I'm thinking that either the owner is looking for an edge to move an
alligator property, so he staged the shop (dust collector in the
loft as far as possible from a door...?), or there's a tool dealer
going in on the deal with the owner.

According to the results of additional investigation by someone here,
the shop was purchased by some Powermatic execs. as a gift for the
Powermatic CEO.

And, just to add a twist to the debacle, the CEO of Powermatic
apparently is not a woodworker. So, they're trying to sell it off.

LOL... I made that up! ROTFL.... Surely I was not correct.

Freakin' troublemaker! Or is it "****stirrer"? Or... something like
that...

Both! ;~) I have also been described as on-ree.

Is that rosebud on-ree?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 01 May 2012 06:26:36 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Guess I'll have to sit in the back of the class with Twayne, mII and
Josepi.

But it was funny though huh!

Yeah, funny for you. When you get your butt up here to my neck of the
woods, we'll see how funny it is when that dinner I promise you ends
up at MacDonalds. You can be enjoy being funny with a Happy Meal.

Leon - how many times have I told you not to **** off the Canadians? See
what happens?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 1 May 2012 13:23:13 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
Leon - how many times have I told you not to **** off the Canadians? See
what happens?

YEAH, Leon. Don't **** us off or all three of us will have to invade
Texas.

Powermatic 66 I might buy bob Woodworking 16 October 12th 07 11:58 AM
Powermatic Vs Jet Woodworking 2 April 3rd 06 01:24 PM
FS: Powermatic 64A D Steck Woodworking 1 November 14th 05 11:26 PM
Logan/Powermatic Lathe + Shop For Sale David Malicky Metalworking 3 July 18th 05 02:59 AM
Jet vs. Powermatic 66 Paul Gilbert Woodworking 29 March 13th 05 12:16 PM