David Malicky

Default Logan/Powermatic Lathe + Shop For Sale

I'm moving to San Diego soon and so need to sell my shop. The main
item is a Logan/Powermatic 11x24 lathe, that I've taken almost all
apart, cleaned, painted, replaced bearings, lapped gibs, upgraded
drives, built a stand, etc., etc. I also have an oxy-propylene torch
setup, 4x6 saw, many many milling bits, and more. Thanks to rcm for
your advice along the way. I'm in Lawrence, KS.

Pictures and descriptions are at

http://www.malicky.com/davidm/shop/shop.html

It's a bummer to give it up, but I enjoyed every minute of it.
Hopefully it will go to a good home.

David

fe_rick

I believe you are asking $150 for all the endmills. If this is true, I
would like to buy them from you. Would you be willing to ship them USPS
(US Post Office). They have a new $7.70 flat rate priority mailer. They
will accept up to 70#lbs per box. The box measures about 8 1/2" by 11"
by 5" (The flat rate box can be picked-up at any post office). I figure
you could get most if not all of the endmills in three boxes. Is this
something that you would consider?

They would go to a good home.

Thanks,

- Rick

P.S. If I lived closer, I would buy the whole lot.

David Malicky wrote:
I'm moving to San Diego soon and so need to sell my shop. The main
item is a Logan/Powermatic 11x24 lathe, that I've taken almost all
apart, cleaned, painted, replaced bearings, lapped gibs, upgraded
drives, built a stand, etc., etc. I also have an oxy-propylene torch
setup, 4x6 saw, many many milling bits, and more. Thanks to rcm for
your advice along the way. I'm in Lawrence, KS.

Pictures and descriptions are at

http://www.malicky.com/davidm/shop/shop.html

It's a bummer to give it up, but I enjoyed every minute of it.
Hopefully it will go to a good home.

David

David Malicky

Rick,
Thanks for the inquiry, and that's a good idea on shipping, but I have
a number of local buyers interested in the endmills. If they are still
for sale next weekend, I'll get back to you.
Thanks, David

David Malicky

Looks like everything is sold or has a buyer. That was quick!
Thanks, David