Posted to rec.woodworking

Default MBA Just look at Jon Corzine then look at our presidential canidates.

Jon Corzine has an MBA.

Lets see what he did.

In NJ he gave the unions the biggest raises ever.
He also mandated that any worker doing work be paid the prevailing wage.
Which is always very high.

He ripped off billions at MF Global...

Let's look at Mit.

He has an MBA. He has really flip flopped on everything.

Lets look at Ron Paul... speaks from the heart. Won't get elected
because we like bull ****. We are more impressed with MBA's and bull ****.

I have one issue with Ron Paul, and that's defense. But he's really not
far from being really right about a lot of things.

Posted to rec.woodworking

****.

I have one issue with Ron Paul, and that's defense. But he's really not
far from being really right about a lot of things.

I also like Paul. But I got turned off when a man who claims that
government should get out of people's lives then says that abortions
should be outlawed. A wee bit inconsistent?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/11/2012 6:36 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:39:20 -0400, tiredofspam wrote:

Lets look at Ron Paul... speaks from the heart. Won't get elected
because we like bull ****. We are more impressed with MBA's and bull
****.

I have one issue with Ron Paul, and that's defense. But he's really not
far from being really right about a lot of things.

I also like Paul. But I got turned off when a man who claims that
government should get out of people's lives then says that abortions
should be outlawed. A wee bit inconsistent?

I basically agree with a lot of what he says, but have always been more
than a bit leery of some of his most vehement supporters ... like the
KKK. There are enough fringe, knee jerk kooks on both sides already.

Then again, he is a politician ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Posted to rec.woodworking

Yes he has attracted a lot of wierdos. Also some followers that use a
strong hand if you don't believe.

But overall, he is the only one speaking with real conviction on many of
our economic woes.

He has been very clear and on target on so many issues.

Will he get them all right? No... No one ever will.
But he's damn close to the real deal.

My vote for him will be a throw away vote. Since it won't mean much.
But I can't vote for the puppet show (downgrade from the dog and pony
show) ..

On 4/11/2012 7:45 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 4/11/2012 6:36 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:39:20 -0400, tiredofspam wrote:

Lets look at Ron Paul... speaks from the heart. Won't get elected
because we like bull ****. We are more impressed with MBA's and bull
****.

I have one issue with Ron Paul, and that's defense. But he's really not
far from being really right about a lot of things.

I also like Paul. But I got turned off when a man who claims that
government should get out of people's lives then says that abortions
should be outlawed. A wee bit inconsistent?

I basically agree with a lot of what he says, but have always been more
than a bit leery of some of his most vehement supporters ... like the
KKK. There are enough fringe, knee jerk kooks on both sides already.

Then again, he is a politician ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:45:29 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 4/11/2012 6:36 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:39:20 -0400, tiredofspam wrote:

Lets look at Ron Paul... speaks from the heart. Won't get elected
because we like bull ****. We are more impressed with MBA's and bull
****.

I have one issue with Ron Paul, and that's defense. But he's really not
far from being really right about a lot of things.

I also like Paul. But I got turned off when a man who claims that
government should get out of people's lives then says that abortions
should be outlawed. A wee bit inconsistent?

I basically agree with a lot of what he says, but have always been more
than a bit leery of some of his most vehement supporters ... like the
KKK. There are enough fringe, knee jerk kooks on both sides already.

Then again, he is a politician ...

Oh, yeah? Well just _try_ to vote someone who isn't politician into
office. I dare ya. snicker

I may write in a Perot/Paul ticket this year. I can't stand Bammy or
Romkneed. Now to get the rest of you to join me...

--
Let no man imagine that he has no influence. Whoever he may be, and
wherever he may be placed, the man who thinks becomes a light and a power.
Posted to rec.woodworking

tiredofspam wrote:
Yes, but overall he is pretty clear.

I am going to take THE CASE FOR GOLD out of the library tomorrow and
read it.

Gold won't work. There isn't enough of it.

In the western world, wealth has been created far, far in excess of the
ability of gold to correspond to it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

HeyBub wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
Yes, but overall he is pretty clear.

I am going to take THE CASE FOR GOLD out of the library tomorrow and
read it.

Gold won't work. There isn't enough of it.

In the western world, wealth has been created far, far in excess of
the ability of gold to correspond to it.

Ummmm... think about that for a second. Then think of the phrase "false
economy".

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
tiredofspam wrote:
Yes, but overall he is pretty clear.

I am going to take THE CASE FOR GOLD out of the library tomorrow and
read it.

Gold won't work. There isn't enough of it.

In the western world, wealth has been created far, far in excess of
the ability of gold to correspond to it.

Ummmm... think about that for a second. Then think of the phrase
"false economy".

Oh, the economy is false if one kneels at the gold alter. For the rest of
us, receiving more value for something we sell than the raw materials or
labor that went into the project is real.