Old March 1st 08, 02:47 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES - IN BRIEF

McCain is a kook with poor anger management who sings creepy
songs about dropping the bomb.

Not a good choice for those who may be allergic to gamma rays.
Wants to open the borders to a full-fledged Mexican invasion. Wants
to destroy America, eventually replace it with the North American
Union, and V-Chip all citizens. Wants to stay in the M.E. for a
hundred years, if we survive the bomb. Wants to continue to spend us
into bankruptcy. CFR puppet.

Obama is a vacuous, snot-nosed kid who copies other's work.

He's all bling, and no ring. Warmonger. Lawyer. Pretty Boy
Idiot. Wants to destroy America, eventually replace it with the North
American Union, and V-Chip all citizens. Wants to continue to spend
us into bankruptcy. CFR puppet.

Hillary is a dishonest, criminally corruptible bitch.

Empty talk. Self-serving liar. Warmonger. Wants to destroy
America, eventually replace it with the North American Union, and
V-Chip all citizens. Wants to continue to spend us into bankruptcy.
Hasn't a clue how to fix health care. So repulsive that even Bill
Clinton won't **** her. CFR puppet.

Huckabee is a fundamentalist nutjob who only thinks he
represents the will of God.

Megalomaniac. Warmonger. Thinks everyone should share the
blame for the mistake that is the Iraq war. Wants to continue the
killing in Iraq for the sake of "honor". Thinks God needs help with
Armageddon. Wants to destroy America, eventually replace it with the
North American Union, and V-Chip all citizens. Wants to continue to
spend us into bankruptcy. CFR puppet.

Ron Paul is the champion of the United States Constitution.

Ten term congressional representative with a verifiably
spotless, sane, and consistent voting record. Believes in small
federal government restrained by the rule of law. Understands the
importance of the individual and individual American freedoms. Wants
to immediately end the Iraq war and begin bringing the troops home.
Wants to eventually remove all unnecessary American military bases
overseas to cut spending in favor of a strong national defense. Wants
to use savings from war to create domestic jobs and rebuild American
infrastructure. Wants to abolish the illegal, unconstitutional IRS,
and replace it with nothing. Wants to abolish the private, inflation
causing Federal Reserve system, and return the control and production
of money to the federal government as provided in the Constitution.
Medical doctor. Understands first hand the problems with American
medical care system and knows how to fix it. Wants to end the failed
"war on drugs". Will never accept the North American Union or V-Chip
American citizens. Opposes the National ID Card. Is NOT a puppet of
the CFR, nor even a member of same.

I think the choice is clear. Your mileage may vary.

=-=

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."

George W. Bush

Old March 1st 08, 02:30 PM posted to alt.home.repair

mc cain who protected and supported bush.... need i say more

Obama a fresh face who with a democratically controlled congress might
actually get something accomplished.......

it cant be worse than bush whos war wasted so many lives and
money.......

Old March 1st 08, 05:51 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 1, 12:36�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
mc cain who protected and supported bush.... need i say more

Obama a fresh face who with a democratically controlled congress might
actually get something accomplished.......

it cant be worse than bush whos war wasted so many lives and
money.......

If you look at lives per dollar, it was a bargain.

how do you figure that? immediate and legacy costs of this war, is in
the trillions. being its all borrowed money somehow it will have to be
paid.....

worse its made our dollar worth less, increasing our cost to buy stuff
internationally, like oil.

Old March 1st 08, 08:17 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 1, 2:34�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
On Mar 1, 12:36?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:
mc cain who protected and supported bush.... need i say more

Obama a fresh face who with a democratically controlled congress
might actually get something accomplished.......

it cant be worse than bush whos war wasted so many lives and
money.......

If you look at lives per dollar, it was a bargain.

how do you figure that? immediate and legacy costs of this war, is in
the trillions. being its all borrowed money somehow it will have to be
paid.....

Anything less than $1 billion per terrorist killed, I consider a bargain. If
we could get them all to line up single file, one cheap bullet would do the
job. I don't hold much hope for that technique.

And, thanks to inflation, money borrowed now will be paid in cheaper
dollars.

Plus, it's not all borrowed money. The deficit - the amount we have to
borrow - is only in the few hundred billion range, whereas the cost of the
war is much greater. We're not talking about a lot of money here and it's
mostly being accommodated by current revenues.

worse its made our dollar worth less, increasing our cost to buy stuff
internationally, like oil.

But it makes the stuff we produce cheaper to the rest of the world, so they
buy more of it.

It averages out.- Hide quoted text -

unfortunately bin ladens group, who pulled 9 11 never had much power
in iraq till we elminated saddam.

the real problem is bin laden, who address us on tv when he cares too.

the iraq war destabilized the region, allowed irans power to grow, and
distracted us from getting bin laden.

so all that money spent didnt get single terrorist
Old March 1st 08, 08:40 PM posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
wrote:

On Mar 1, 12:36?pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So you won't mind if we raise taxes so that we can pay that off,
now, so we don't have to leave it to our kids?

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Old March 1st 08, 08:41 PM posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Anything less than $1 billion per terrorist killed, I consider a bargain.

And how much for the terrorists created - probably several times the number
killed.

Old March 1st 08, 09:20 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 1, 3:41�pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

Anything less than $1 billion per terrorist killed, I consider a bargain..

And how much for the terrorists created - probably several times the number
killed.

yeah thats the killer part, bush made it worse rather than better.

total failure as president, is there anything better today than 8
years ago?

people used to say the economy, but thats no longer the case