Posted to rec.woodworking

Default We are now hiring some candidates

Hai,
We are now recruiting some candidates to fill some vacancies
immediately. To apply, please visit our website www.businessjoint.net
and click on 'opportunities' page.
Good Luck
K. Fiaz Ahmed
President & CEO
FN Associates
Dammam, Saudi Arabia

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 24 Nov 2006 05:05:35 -0800, "businessjoint"
wrote:

Hai,

YA!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"businessjoint" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hai,
We are now recruiting some candidates to fill some vacancies
immediately. To apply, please visit our website www.businessjoint.net
and click on 'opportunities' page.
Good Luck
K. Fiaz Ahmed
President & CEO
FN Associates
Dammam, Saudi Arabia

There's a buncha Republicans looking fer jobs right now. They were
candidates.