Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default BEHR Paint And Primer In One?

BEHR Paint And Primer In One. Most of you have seen the advert. So, is
it viable or just another marketing gimmick?

I hate painting and people like me are suckers for a pitch like this.
Would I be wasting my time with it or might there be something to it?

All opinions are welcome of course, but I'd really like to see some
comments from contractors who have actually tried it out.

Thanks.

Behr Paint Pointer Home Repair 16 November 8th 11 11:33 PM
Barn and Fence paint, Behr [email protected] Home Repair 8 September 19th 06 10:22 PM
Behr Paint James Repetski Home Repair 21 February 19th 05 04:13 PM