Lawrence L'Hote

Default Just Back from Habitat for Humanity Outlet Store

Took my old(3 yrs) chiwanese bench grinder to Habitat and came back with a
load of wood. Gave them $5 for the whole stash. The triangular pieces in
the back are nearly 2" thick and the panels are made from 6" wide oak.
There are various other pieces, both white and red, in the pile. At the
front are some miscellaneous pieces of walnut..probably 2 bdft more or less.
The sheet metal I got next to their dumpster for some of my metal work. FWIW
that'sthe back end of the new F150 Lariat I got last month.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/habitatgloatbig.jpg

I'm probably the only one you know that goes out and buys some other
people's scraps for their projects.

Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO

jo4hn

Lawrence L'Hote wrote:
[snip] FWIW
that'sthe back end of the new F150 Lariat I got last month.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/habitatgloatbig.jpg

I'm probably the only one you know that goes out and buys some other
people's scraps for their projects.

Larry

You got the Ford out of a dumpster too??! Wow! Some find! Massive
suckage.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Gerald Ross

Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

Took my old(3 yrs) chiwanese bench grinder to Habitat and came back with a
load of wood. Gave them $5 for the whole stash. The triangular pieces in
the back are nearly 2" thick and the panels are made from 6" wide oak.
There are various other pieces, both white and red, in the pile. At the
front are some miscellaneous pieces of walnut..probably 2 bdft more or less.
The sheet metal I got next to their dumpster for some of my metal work. FWIW
that'sthe back end of the new F150 Lariat I got last month.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/habitatgloatbig.jpg

I'm probably the only one you know that goes out and buys some other
people's scraps for their projects.

Larry

Yep, I could tell that was a Ford tailgate.

--

Gerald Ross, Cochran, GA
To reply add the numerals "13" before the "at"

Norman D. Crow

"jo4hn" wrote in message
ink.net...
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:
[snip] FWIW
that'sthe back end of the new F150 Lariat I got last month.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/habitatgloatbig.jpg

I'm probably the only one you know that goes out and buys some other
people's scraps for their projects.

Larry

You got the Ford out of a dumpster too??! Wow! Some find! Massive
suckage.

Didja get the cap outta the dumpster too? Huh? Huh?

--
Nahmie

---

Gunner: I'm back Gunner Metalworking 388 July 9th 04 12:35 AM
OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee Gunner Metalworking 562 January 6th 04 07:04 AM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk's back panel to side panels? (and other questions) Leon Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 04:08 AM
Socket Outlet Back Boxes Paul Lakra UK diy 15 August 8th 03 11:59 PM