Lawrence L'Hote

Default Just Back from Habitat for Humanity Outlet Store

Took my old(3 yrs) chiwanese bench grinder to Habitat and came back with a
load of wood. Gave them $5 for the whole stash. The triangular pieces in
the back are nearly 2" thick and the panels are made from 6" wide oak.
There are various other pieces, both white and red, in the pile. At the
front are some miscellaneous pieces of walnut..probably 2 bdft more or less.
The sheet metal I got next to their dumpster for some of my metal work. FWIW
that'sthe back end of the new F150 Lariat I got last month.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/habitatgloatbig.jpg

I'm probably the only one you know that goes out and buys some other
people's scraps for their projects.

Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote