Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Great price on a great little drill

I have the Bosch PS31-2A and I think I paid around $130 for it. Amazon is
currently selling it for around $109 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BEE2LU/...800_pe_vfe_dt1

I recall a recent discussion where somebody had been looking at all the various
drills in this category, and this is the model he wound up choosing. I'm half
tempted to pick up another one...

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 11, 6:55*am, Steve Turner
wrote:
I have the Bosch PS31-2A and I think I paid around $130 for it. *Amazon is
currently selling it for around $109 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BEE2LU/...800_pe_vfe_dt1

Yes good tool and good price. I was looking for something smaller than
my old 14.4 Makitas and settled on this. At first I thought I would
use it for everything once I strated using it I loved it. I still love
it but I just use it for most stuff and still use the bigger drill for
driving bigger screws.

The chuck tightens down real nice and it is a good shape for holding
with good balance.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 11, 9:55*am, Steve Turner
wrote:
I have the Bosch PS31-2A and I think I paid around $130 for it. *Amazon is
currently selling it for around $109 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BEE2LU/...800_pe_vfe_dt1

I recall a recent discussion where somebody had been looking at all the various
drills in this category, and this is the model he wound up choosing. *I'm half
tempted to pick up another one...

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

My brother uses a similar style/size from Milwakee at work and said it
is the "cat's ass"

Amazon has that one for $124.19
http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-2410...ref=pd_cp_hi_3

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
I have the Bosch PS31-2A and I think I paid around $130 for it. Amazon is
currently selling it for around $109 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BEE2LU/...800_pe_vfe_dt1

I recall a recent discussion where somebody had been looking at all the
various drills in this category, and this is the model he wound up
choosing. I'm half tempted to pick up another one...

I got the two-fer DeWalt 18v. drill and impact driver, two batteries,
charger, and case (big whoop) for $149, and I was happy with it. Bosch is a
good brand, too. And I have heard from a lot of people who were happy with
it, after owning it and using it for a while.

Steve

www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com